Wednesday, October 10, 2012

and the winners are . . .

It was such a tough decision, I had to get my flatmate and my mum to help me to decide on our winners. Thank you so much to everyone who entered, it was just wonderful reciving such fabulous pictures daily in my inbox.

please get someone to email me through your choice of A5 animal print :)


 
The Junior Section really was a knockout! So many talented young folk out there who are obviously inspired by animals too.

Some of my favourite are works were



'Birdies Outside Our House' by Ruby aged 4
'Oscar' by Josh aged 7 3/4


'Kea' by Tasmyn aged 7


Enough of my rambling, the winners are . . .


 
 
 

'Sparkle Tiger in the Feather Jungle' by Luca Gribble aged 3 3/4

'Cuttlefish' by Caleb aged 12


'Panda' by Toni Liberona



Two of our winners were in the same family, how awesome is that? Again thanks so much to everyone who entered. It was so much fun and I think I we will have to do it again sometime. Enjoy the rest of your school holidays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment